Summary Employee Benefits
Investing in our own infrastructure enables us to concentrate on servicing our clients, making sure our employees are taken care of, and growing our business. Combine that with solid compensation and one of the best benefits packages offered and you have the highest chance for success at PVM
– Onelia Codrington, President and CEO
At PVM, employees are our most valuable asset. We know they are passionate about their work, the mission and it success, our intimate understanding of our customers’ needs, our deep environment and domain expertise and our razor-sharp focus. Our goal is to offer you the employee a comprehensive, cost-effective, and competitive benefits package possible. PVM benefit plans and program are designed to furnish you and your family with access to quality health benefit programs that will enhance your time, pay, career and interests.
PVM employees are comprised of diverse professionals who possess a unique combination of skills, exceptional technical expertise, advanced degrees and certifications, high-level clearances, and specialized domain experience. It is our collective talent pool that enables PVM to develop and deliver innovative solutions to our customers’ most critical challenges.
A summary of our plans and programs offered to you our valuable staff includes the following:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
PVM’s compensation view point is to offer an effective compensation program along with comprehensive benefits, to provide a total compensation package that will attract and retain talented employees. This view point is our cornerstone for recruiting, retaining, and motivating individuals to successfully fulfill the Company’s mission.
PVM employees are paid twice per month the first (1st) and on the fifteenth (15th) of the month. Our payroll process include:
As a service to employees, direct deposit of paychecks is offered into one or more accounts at a designated bank or credit union.
As required by law, PVM will deduct Federal Social Security and Income Tax from your payroll check each pay period.
PVM has added a new partner to the Performance Value Management family and we have entered into a relationship with Insperity to provide our employees with a wide array of benefits and human resources services.
We offer a comprehensive health care benefits plan to our employees. The plan is designed to provide the employee with healthcare that is available when they need it. Our benefits are designed to help you stay well and also to help you deal with any unexpected health issue.
Health and Disability
The PVM benefits include:
- Employee Service Center provides the employee on-line, up-to-date personal information 24/7. The employee will be able to access, salary information, salary history, an outline of benefits, tax deductions elected, direct deposit information, a copy of your most recent pay check, and make address changes on line with the employee service center.
- Medical, Dental, and Pharmacy Benefits through United Healthcare
- Vision Coverage
- Basic Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage are offered to full time employees
- Thru the Insperity University an employee can enhance their performance at work. The employee may choose from an instructor led course in their area or go on-line with eUniversity for maximum convenience with on-line courses.
- Optium Care 24 Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Adoption Assistance is available for employees that have been full-time for at least six months
- Commuter benefits program
Voluntary Insurance is available and include:
- Group universal life
- Personal accident
- Short and long-term disability insurance
PVM recognizes the following paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Headquarters Personnel.
If you are on the government premises and as dictated by that specific contract, PVM will recognize 10 federal holidays: Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus day, Veterans day, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King birthday, Memorial Day, Washington’s Birthday, Thanksgiving day.
PVM recognizes the importance of work/life balance and provides PTO to regular full time employees as an opportunity for rest, recreation, and personal activities. PVM will make every effort to accommodate vacation requests, unless business circumstances do not permit.
- Financial Planning
- Educational benefits –
o Extensive library of online courses and learning resources beyond the basics
o Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit
- Gym Membership (HQ building gym)
- Incentive/Performance Plan
o If an employee’s performance increases the company profits within the year, they are eligible for a performance bonus of up to 3% of their salary
- 401 (k) Savings Plan